>Actually, I saw a post by Sean here telling that WiFi may leak some RF
noise into signal...
> at least in theory, wired connection has an advantage

Theory is reality for me- Sean replied to my thread about hearing a
clicking noise in my speakers with this explanation.  If the RCA cords
from the Transporter to my pre-amp pass near enough the WiFi antennae,
I hear a faint clicking.  I still get this from time to time and have
to push the cords around till it stops.

My pre-amp is higher on my rack than the Transporter, so the cords go
up past the antennae.

The sound is loud enough I would imagine it would be easy for anyone to
duplicate.  It's easier to hear if you turn the Transporter digital
volume down and the pre-amp volume up.

--
dizzysnakepilot