Phil Leigh;573670 Wrote:
> You have an EC AW100DM ?
> This model has RCA inputs (in addition to XLR's).
>
> There should be a PAIR of RCA inputs for each channel, one marked "+"
> and the other marked "-".
>
> For single-ended (unbalanced) equipment like the SB, a shorting plug
> needs to be present on each "-" input (these should have been supplied
> with your amp). You then use standard RCA-RCA cables to connect the SB
> output to the pair of "+" inputs.
>
> See here: http://www.electrocompaniet.no/files/manuals/aw100dmb.pdf

Incredible, you're right.
I've bought this amp used it came together with XLR->RCA converters, so
I just used them always and now thought it doesn't have RCAs.

I don't have the shorting plugs unfortunately, but I'll build them
simply and replace the connectors I use now (they look not great
actually).

But I think these connectors are not the reason for my problems,
because they work with all other equipment. What I used is exactly
this:

http://www.fullcompass.com/product/297984.html

It's written it has signal on pin 1, and pin's 2+3 connected to ground.

--
azaz44