Phil Leigh;574708 Wrote:
> Well, the only setting that relates to this is the convert.conf file
> (which would be replaced by a reinstall of SBS).
>
> The fact that your Touch does not play either 48 or 96k files seems
> fairly conclusive... both are native FLAC formats with no transcoding.
>
> For sure the SB3 had two crystals in it - and I don't see how a single
> clock can replace both since they are non-multiples and there is no
> ASRC going on in there..
>
> John Swenson would know what is in the Touch... John?
>
> EDIT: See here - JS talks about TWO Oscillators:
> http://forums.slimdevices.com/showpost.php?p=543099&postcount=3
All very interesting. BTW Phil, I am sorry to have to admit that I
successfully cancelled the transporter order. I think this reflects
rather well on Logitech, and rather badly on me. It was a rash
decision.
If I were sure it would enable me to lose the 3 box MF DAC, I would
take it like a shot. It seems we are both interested in this question.
Perhaps we need to find someone with a transporter.

--
adamdea