ncarver;575743 Wrote:
> The way I read Dan's response was that he had already made up his mind
> and knew exactly that these cables would not sound any different than
> any other cable, and that he did not even need to be doing any
> measuring let along listening.  Why on earth would anyone have somebody
> "review" his product if the "reviewer" had already made up his mind
> (against the product) before even doing the review?  Sorry, but I found
> Dan's response to be the complete opposite of being
> objective/scientific, and so it is Dan that is funny (or pathetic).
>
> You seem to think that Dan's response suggested that he would give a
> fair and objective assessment of the cables, but simply could not make
> any promises about the review being positive, so the manufacturer
> declined.  I would be very interested to have you quote here what in
> Dan's response suggested he was willing to be open minded and objective
> in reviewing the cables.
I'm kind of dismayed at your response to all of this.  You have taken
it as Dan and myself have attacked the very nature of your existence.
It's anything but for myself.  I know you think you hear a difference
between cables and all is good.  You have the money to spend and it may
well sound better to you.  I don't really mind that.  I didn't post this
to make you feel bad my friend.  I posted it to show what cable vendors
are willing to do and you don't get it.  It's fine.  No problem
whatsoever if thats a word.  I don't think he called you stupid he just
said that some are very believing and get sucked into things that they
ought not to buy.  I don't think you would ever buy anything that you
didn't fully check out.  I'm not sure why you take such a negative to
all of this but really don't take it personal, I really,really never
meant it that way.  I make fun of audiophiles sometimes but only in
jest and wish I could afford to be one so that I could find out the
truth.  But I know I never would but it would be fun to try.

--
Nonreality

-IF THE RULE YOU FOLLOWED BROUGHT YOU TO THIS, OF WHAT USE IS THE RULE.-

HTTP://www.last.fm/user/nonreality