iPhone;580371 Wrote:
> Sounds like you need a new wife that uses digital files not CDs. All
> joking aside, have you called any local HiFi shops to see if they can
> clean/repair the CDP? If it is not a direct drive model, the belt
> probably needs replaced also if it needs a internal cleaning that badly
> IE get the unit tuned up.
>
> I would also check the Internet to see if anybody was doing mods on
> your model as they might be a good source for getting repairs or
> maintenance done.

Thanks for the info , I don't know if it's belt or direct drive - never
had cause to open it up - I'm not a techie just love good quality music

--
pkfox

When the going gets weird - the weird turn pro. Hunter S Thompson

CD's -> EAC/Grip -> ReadyNas NV -> CAT5 -> Sonicwall -> TP -> Meridian
551 -> Monitor Audio Gold -> Me :-)