here:

http://www.meridian-audio.info/show.php?compid=45

The old M cdp's seems to use custom made mechanics (maybe made by M
themself if I rember) , no the usual stuff sourced elsewhere like 99%
of other cdp's

And this mechanic is driven by their own fw so again not a standard
mechanism ?

But if you lucky maybe a handy engineer can fiddle around a bit in it
:)

It's a beautiful player

Has existed in three versions over the years 16,20 and 24 bit DAC

Hmm Ebay get another one ? I assume that the 24bit is most expensive
and the one thats holds it's value best .
Be carefull there is far to many scamms on ebay on high end hifi, they
can not keep their site clean .

On the marketplace site on the meridian forum other members posts scamm
warning from time to time.
For some reasons it's popular to do scamms on meridian Stuff ?

--
Mnyb

Main hifi: Touch + CIA PS +MeridianG68J MeridianHD621 and assorted amps
SiriuS, Classe' Primare and Dynadio speakers, Contour 4 Contour Center,
and Contour 1.3SE for the rear ch. Rel Stadium 3 sub.
Bedroom/Office: Boom
Kitchen: SB3 + powered Fostex PM0.4
Miscellaneous use: Radio (with battery)
I use a Controller various ir-remotes and a Eee-PC with squeezeplay to
control this