ncarver;582230 Wrote:
> And to my knowledge no one has ever conducted a blind test of cables
> where negative results meant anything beyond that test.  I would be
> very interested for you to provide citations for a set of serious tests
> that have been done with cables so that I could evaluate their validity.

To find a set of serious tests, you'd first have to find a serious
researcher that believes they're worth doing.  That's going to be quite
difficult.

>  So I am not going to just take your word for it that there have been
> "numerous tests" that "scientifically prove" what you claim.

Conventionally, putting " " marks around something indicates you're
quoting a passage.  Can you please point out precisely where I said
there had been "numerous tests" that "scientifically prove" something?
And if you can't, please don't fabricate quotes that I didn't say.  OK?

> If there are so many that support your position on this that you feel
> this is a scientifically proven fact then you ought to be able to
> provide me with a list of half a dozen or so of such tests, where
> detailed descriptions of the protocols are available, and I would of
> course expect that some would have been published in peer reviewed
> journals.

I think it might be difficult to find a peer-reviewed journal that
would accept such a paper (see above for the reason).

> Obviously I like my yellow jacketed cable today because it is a sunny
> day.  :)

Bingo - that's exactly the straw man.  Thanks for the example.

--
opaqueice