opaqueice;582250 Wrote:
> You asked:  "They sounded exactly the same to you I take it?"
> I replied: "...playing music while functioning properly, yes, they all
> sound identical."
>
> How do you get from that me speaking for anyone else?  I'm answering
> your question, which was specifically how they sound to me.
>
> YOU ARE TELLING OTHER PEOPLE WHO DO HEAR DIFFERENCES THAT THEY ARE
> WRONG BASED ON YOUR OWN OBSERVATIONS. I HOPED STATING THE OBVIOUS MIGHT
> HAVE CAUGHT YOUR ATTENTION?
>

> My "sweeping generalisations" were several specific examples of my own
> tests, including two that actually -did- sound different?
>
> I dont believe your being completly sincere here, sorry.
>
> The last time my hearing was tested it was above normal for my age (mid
> 30s).  I've always been able to hear the noise CRT TV sets make (that's
> around 15kHz at a fairly low volume), which few other people seem to be
> able to, and I played music (mostly classical and jazz) regularly from
> age 4 until my mid-20s.

*I said that as your observations about sound quality betwen Dacs seem
to make no sense whatsoever, sorry but thats how it reads.
Hence the comment about maybe you just enjoy having fun on hifi
forums.

Nothing wrong with that my friend, but it isn't my idea of a good time.
So no more from me on this.
have fun :)*

--
Gazjam