Gazjam;582197 Wrote:
> Magiccarpetride..
> c'mon relax man.
>
> dont try to change peoples opinions...waste of time.
> casting yourself in a bad light here buddy..

It's by design. I'm not trying to change peoples' opinions, just trying
to get them to open up to a lively debate. No harm intended.

Of course, in many circles it is considered rude and impolite to ask
people to stop and think about something. Much more charming to enjoy
other peoples' dogmas. If this is one of those awkward social
situations, I'll take the full blame. Yes, I would like to ask the
participants to stop toying with their dogmas and think instead. Bad
manners? Sure, why not.

--
magiccarpetride