Are there basic directions anywhere for how to integrate these with
SBS?

I'm actually more interested in Audiolense, b/c it seems to fit my
needs better.

My understanding so far is that I need to do the measurements and
create the wav correction filters with audiolense, add the inguz plugin
to my SBS, and then copy the correction filters to the correct Inguz
folder.

Is this correct? Am I right in understanding that if I use Audiolense
and Inguz, that I don't need an additional, separate convolver
program?

Sorry for all the questions, but this seems to be a pretty involved
process, and there don't seem to be coherent instructions (even in
outline form)anywhere on how to implement it.

--
firedog

Tranquil PC fanless WHS server running SqueezeServer; SB Touch slaved to
Empirical Audio Pace Car; KRK Ergo, MF V DAC3, MF X-150 amp, Devore
Gibbon Super 8 Speakers; Mirage MS-12 sub; Dual 506 + Ortofon 20
(occasional use); sometimes use PC with M-Audio 192 as digital source.
SB Boom in second room. Arcam CD82 which I don't use anymore, even
though it's a very good player.