Robin Bowes;584119 Wrote:
> On 20/10/10 18:18, soundcheck wrote:
> >
> > Dear iPhone.
> >
> > You might guess that I expected such an answer. Phil will be the
> next
> > chiming in. Perhaps Mynb last.
> >
> > I know 5V are 5V, bits are bits. And a buffer is just a buffer.
> > I heard that before.
> >
> > There'll always be a group of people like you. And there'll be other
> > people like me who just ignore people like you. The same way you
> ignore people
> > like us.
> > Though with people like you we wouldn't see any progress in the
> world.
> >
> > Stick to your little world and don't blame others passing its
> > borderlines.
> >
> > I do understand that there can't be a world outside your little world
> -
> > because somebody else told you so.
> >
> > I can tell you, your horizon is not the end of the world. There is
> > hope.
>
> soundcheck,
>
> You are, of course, free to spend your money on whatever you see fit,
> and to report your findings and opinions wherever appropriate.
>
> Similarly, we are free to be critical of your spending decisions and
> question your opinions when you post them in a public forum. After
> all,
> we have our opinions too.
>
> Being obnoxious and condescending will *not* serve your cause.
>
> R.
> --
> "Feed that ego and you starve the soul" - Colonel J.D. Wilkes
> http://www.theshackshakers.com/

This discussion is not about opinions.

This discussion is about respect and attitude!

Some people experienced and reporting something - hard facts.
Some others have and express a more then questionable opinion about
that. (This is not the first time this happens.) That's the situation.

Don't mix things up.

And btw. I did not buy that device. I have it here for testing. I said
that before.

Cheers

--
soundcheck