aubuti;589020 Wrote:
> Well now you're changing the specs (it can be audiophile without being
> hi-res). Next you'll say it should be less than 75€. :-)
>
> The SBR does 24/48. If you need 24/96 you'll need to raise your price
> threshold or start pitching the idea to hardware makers. Or both.

Yes...:) but today hi resolution is the frontier for audio lovers, it
is not feticism...the difference is remarkable.

The market offers some good example of what I intend for essential, low
cost and high quality; I'm thinking for example at the various T-Amp,
Musical Fidelity V-dac and M2Tech HiFace...so why not Logitech?

blu

--
blu.vulcan