I've tried every file that was giving me trouble before and I cannot
reproduce the popping noises.  I can't say I've ever received service
like this from any company, anywhere.  To identify an issue and have it
addressed so quickly speaks volumes about the way this team was put
together.  I realize that much has changed since the days of Slim
Devices, but I have to say it's been a great 2011.  To have both the
Transporter resurrected as the Transporter SE (even if it's temporary,
it's nice that they are available) and have a code issue addressed so
quickly and efficiently is more than I could have hoped for.

Thanks very much Andy for finding a resolution.  I appreciate the
dedication.

--
Celeritas

Transporter -> Classe' CP-47.5 -> Classe' CA-201 -> Martin Logan SL3