Pretty ridiculous. I don't use the knob all that often but I when I do I
like the option to control everything from the device without reaching
for the remote or my Ipod Touch running Ipeng. In fact I never use the
remote anymore and when I misplace the Ipod I just use the knob/buttons
on the device.

Transnav knob is unnecessarily over-engineered with the
feedback/stopper function. Boom/Radio's knob would have been just fine.
I don't understand why Logitech would not modify Transporter to use just
it. I might have bought another one, but for a hacked version they came
up with just to get rid of some leftover parts - NO THANKS!

--
unclemat