hi mnyb,
heres hoping you can help.i did a search for my problem and this thread
came up.
i have a qnap ts-119 with squeezeserver 7.5.0 running on it.my touch
has 7.5.0.when my internet connection is lost,then reconnected the
touch asks me to upgrade to 7.5.1.when i do this i can only get
mysqueezebox.com.to get my music folder back i have to downgrade the
touch back to 7.5.0.not a massive problem but i seem to keep loosing
the internet connection a bit more lately.
you mention above about listening to all from server.can you point me
in the right direction of how to do this.
what i cant quite grasp is the fact my touch asks me to upgrade to
7.5.1.but squuezeserver is saying there is a update to 7.5.2.
do i update my qnap with 7.5.2 then if i update the touch to 7.5.1 will
i end up in the same position as i am now.should i only update
squeezeserver on the qnap to 7.5.1.if i do this how long will it before
the touch asks me to update to 7.5.2.
sorry for the confusing post,i hope you can make sense of what i am
trying to achieve.thanks,regards scott

--
scooot