I would say that "accuracy" is not what most people want

Witness the cult of bose which are limited fidelity alternatives

The only 5-way speakers I can attest are Reference 9 Kappa's (with the
"chicken switch" set to fugetaboutit)

I've had them for a lot of years and they've fried a number of
amplifiers and I've used them biamped and not

Without listening experience they are not incredible to most and with
most subject matter they only point out feeble production

On the other hand, when you listen daily and early in the morning they
give an appreciation of the material

They will scare you

I've never had a room big enough but I've really learned about
amplifiers

They are recommended to be at least 11 ft apart and at least 3 ft from
a wall (both back and side)

Careful (as little as 3/4 inch) placement helps a lot

Paul

Thanks for all the remarks

--
pski

real stereo doesn't just wake the neighbors, it -enrages- them.. It is
truly the Golden Age of Wireless