Phil Leigh;608174 Wrote:
> Some folks will continue to prefer some disc spinners sometimes - but
> that's because they prefer the sound, NOT because they are
> intrinsically "better".

Isn't preferable sound an indication that it's better? What else is
there to consider, other than the sound quality? Visual aesthetics? Can
it heat up a regular size room? Produces a nicer looking curve on the
computer screen?

It's like saying "some people prefer home made bread -- but that's
because they prefer the taste, NOT because it is intrinsically
"better".

You guys crack me up. The last thing that seems to be on your mind is
sound quality. All you seem to care about is some inane measuring
results.

--
magiccarpetride