magiccarpetride;608321 Wrote:
> Isn't preferable sound an indication that it's better? What else is
> there to consider, other than the sound quality? Visual aesthetics? Can
> it heat up a regular size room? Produces a nicer looking curve on the
> computer screen?
>
> It's like saying "some people prefer home made bread -- but that's
> because they prefer the taste, NOT because it is intrinsically
> "better".
>
> You guys crack me up. The last thing that seems to be on your mind is
> sound quality. All you seem to care about is some inane measuring
> results.

No - are you being deliberately annoying? (and the only person that
mentioned "measuring" was YOU!)

Read this slowly:

Just because ONE PERSON prefers something does not mean that anyone
else will also like that same thing.

It also does not make that thing BETTER in any absolute sense, it
simply makes it preferable to that one person.

There's nothing wrong with that.

Some people prefer SD TV - doesn't make it "better" than HDTV...

--
Phil Leigh

ain't what you'd call minimal...
Touch(wired/XP) - TACT 2.2X (Linear PSU) + Good Vibrations S/W - MF
Triplethreat(Audiocom full mods) - Linn 5103 - Aktiv 5.1 system (6x
LK140's, ESPEK/TRIKAN/KATAN/SEIZMIK 10.5), Pekin Tuner, Townsend
Supertweeters, Blue Jeans Digital,Kimber Speaker & Chord Interconnect
cables
Kitchen Boom, Outdoors: SB Radio, Harmony One remote for everything.