spc337;610622 Wrote:
> I have pops with 7.5.1/80.  I never noticed it until I move houses so I
> figure it was related to my new home possible due to wireless signal
> strength of 50%.  I would have thought wireless would cause skips not
> pops so I decided to look at firmware.  I recent updated the server to
> 7.5.3 and installed firmware 85 from the nightly builds and still get
> pops...  I'm going to drop back to 82 incase I'm pushing the
> compatibility of firmware/server too much...
>
> For me the pops are on everything from FLAC to internet radio...  I may
> drop back to an even earlier version just to see what happens.
>
> Any advice is greatly appreciated.

If you are getting pops on internet radio, that's a totally different
problem to the one decribed in this thread...

Can you recheck ALL of your cables/connections?

--
Phil Leigh

ain't what you'd call minimal...
Touch(wired/XP) - Audiolense 3.3/2.0+INGUZ DRC - MF
x-dacv3/x-10/x-psu(Audiocom full mods) - Linn 5103 - full Aktiv 5.1
system (6x LK140's, ESPEK/TRIKAN/KATAN/SEIZMIK 10.5), Pekin Tuner,
Townsend Supertweeters, Blue Jeans Belden Digital,Kimber 8TC Speaker &
Chord Signature Plus Interconnect cables
Stax4070+SRM7/II phones
Kitchen Boom, Outdoors: SB Radio, Harmony One remote for everything.