I've only ever bothered digitising some of my rare 12"s, it's such a
pain to do even if you get the volume levels perfect it's going to take
an elapsed time of about an hour. Then there's editing the waveform for
track lead in etc. Oh and you get scratches & surface noise too.

Most back catalogue CD's aren't too expensive these days (usually less
than £10), and they're probably mastered to CD on better kit than I can
afford, so unless you're on minimum wage, or there's no CD version
available, it's a waste of time and money IMHO

--
WAD62

Cheers Will