JezA;615909 Wrote:
> Which DACs 'regardless of price' have you actually tried?
>
> Could Inguz not 'improve' those equally?

The Naim DAC is probably the most expensive one I´ve hooked up to my
stereo. My point was to your question, "So .. what's your actual
suggestion? Which cheap products do you think give high-end sound?"
Which is, using the SB internal DAC with Inguz and using a Radio Shack
Sound Level Meter to calibrate 20-200 frequencies and if needed, adjust
higher freq. sounded much better than the Naim without Inguz eq. Thus, a
cheap product with a high-end sound.

Of course, Inguz will improve the sound from any DAC and the rest of
the stereo system. It´s totally transparent and will correct and
improve what no DAC or amp can possibly do. Second to speakers, I
consider the Inguz plugin to be the most valuable contributor to the
fantastic sound I enjoy. And it is FREE!

--
Eriko