adamdea;616936 Wrote:
> I took my first stumbling steps last night to install inguz. I managed
> to get as far as havig the plugin indicated, initiating it, and getting
> the EQ menu using chrome as the browser (Win 7). I manged to play around
> with the setting but could only get the down buttons to work for balance
> and probably other settings. The problem is that having got some random
> minus settings, i was then unable to return them to zero. I tried using
> IE8 but that just gave a stange response when up and down button were
> pressed  [I am at work now so  don't have it in front of me]. I
> couldn't manage to reset the settigs in chrome either. even when i
> disabled the plugin, restarted SBS then re-enabled the plugin and
> restarted SBS it was stuck with my random settings.
> 1 Is there a way of deleting the file storing these values. I couldn't
> locate it in the folder where the plug in lives (although I may be
> confused about that as it had to be put somewhere different from the
> location ideintfied on the inguz website)I take it that i am better off
> working in IE8 from now on- although it wasn't a great success last
> night.
> 2. Given that my PC is in a different room fro the stereo: the web
> browser control isn't much use: can I control the inguz EQ settings on
> the touch itself or via Ipeng
> 3. I have't actually worked out what effect the web- browser EQ
> settings were having (it was getting late by then). Forgive me if I am
> being stupid but are -figures for balance supposed to make the left
> channel louder relative to right or less loud?

UP and down buttons definitely work in IE8. You can manually edit the
settings... search for *.conf files in a folder something like
Documents and settings/all users/inguzeq/settings...

--
Phil Leigh

ain't what you'd call minimal...
Touch(wired/XP) - Audiolense 3.3/2.0+INGUZ DRC - MF
x-dacv3/x-10/x-psu(Audiocom full mods) - Linn 5103 - full Aktiv 5.1
system (6x LK140's, ESPEK/TRIKAN/KATAN/SEIZMIK 10.5), Pekin Tuner,
Townsend Supertweeters, Blue Jeans Belden Digital,Kimber 8TC Speaker &
Chord Signature Plus Interconnect cables
Stax4070+SRM7/II phones
Kitchen Boom, Outdoors: SB Radio, Harmony One remote for everything.