On 15/03/11 16:47, Howard Turkster wrote:

> I'd be curious to know how many of the cable nay-sayers have demoed some
> of the more expensive speaker wire vs. the standard Radio Shack wire in
> good quality home set-ups.

Howard,

I don't believe I've seen any cable "nay-sayers" around here. Do you
have some examples?

The most common opinion seems to be that there is an exponentially
diminishing rate of return the more you spend on cable. ie. once you
reach a certain quality then further expenditure does not increase quality.

R.

--
"Feed that ego and you starve the soul" - Colonel J.D. Wilkes
http://www.theshackshakers.com/