Curt962;618569 Wrote:
> Hang on there Grasshopper...I did specify electro MECHANICAL devices as
> an exception.  You'll get no dispute from me there.   As has been more
> than adequately illustrated in other posts, it is the mega, craptastic,
> monumental "improvements" that occur in purely electronic devices that a
> good many of us are taking issue with.
>
> We mostly all agree here.
>
> Let's talk about "Brilliant Pebbles", "Shumann Wave" devices, "Energy
> Focusing Rings" for your interconnects, etc...
>
> Ya know....things that make a REAL difference...  ;)

Oh, now I get you! Yes, I know people who are paying big bucks for the
opportunity to get healed over the phone (long distance healing. incl.
long distance charges, that is, unless we're talking Skype).

Hey, if that works, I don't see why shouldn't the speaker cable burn-in
work? It is short distance (well, in my case 2 meters distance, short
enough for the purposes of this discussion).

--
magiccarpetride