> 1.5 Output tuning and selection
>

> With this modification you will disable either the analog or the
> digital output.
> And you'll turn of the Alsa "plugin" output mode - which is the 2nd
> best choice in terms of SQ.. With this mod we go straight to the
> "hardware=hw".
> By default they all outputs run in parallel.
> You'll also be able to define a single output for a 24bit USB DAC.
>
> NOTE: There are radio stations sampled with less than 44.1khz. Those
> radio
> stations will cause the so called "Chipmunk" effect.
> At this point you need to set your priorities!!! If those radio
> stations are
> important to you, you need to skip this modification.

Soundcheck,

Can this mod be separated in two mods? :)

Pleeeease? :)

Why the Alsa plugin output mode tweak, had to go together with
activating/deactivating spdif/analog outputs and USB?

I would like to have only spdif output active,
but at the same time,
I would also like to be able to listen to some of my favorite internet
radio stations, which are now suffering from the chipmunk effect.

.

--
Kuja