Hi all,

I've got a variety of SB devices, most of which are synced.
Everything's great until a 5.1 audio file is selected as only one
device is linked to an amp with a DTS/DD decoder. The other DACs
obviouly screech LOUDLY as they can't decode the audio stream.

I know I've seen somewhere how to avoid playing 5.1 files to certain
pre-defined devices (defined in the config file?) but I can't find the
thread anywhere.

Any help much appreciated.

ps how do I also limit 24/96 audio so only the Transporter plays it.
pps what is the max resolution the SB3 can play? 16/44.1?

--
twheatley