Thanks for that...interesting and entertaining!  Just got my unit
yesterday..early listening was quite nice but, as some have suggested
(and my local dealer did, too), I've been running it all night and will
continue to do so until I give it a real critical listen--maybe
tomorrow.

I promise I'm not making this up, but my wife, who pays abolutely no
attention to the gear end of things...just enjoys listening...popped
out of her office when I fired the Rega up and instantly said..."gosh,
it sounds so analog".  I gave her quite an odd look as, of course, she
had no idea that this was one of the predominant comments that have
accompanied user's reviews of the Rega DAC.

--
rgro

Rick

System information
Main: PS Audio Quintet > Touch (wired) via spdif coax > CA DacMagic >
Marantz PM8003 > VA Mozart Grands > REL Acoustics R305.

Home Theatre:  SBR (Wired) > Pioneer VSX 919 > Energy Take 5 Classic
5.1.

SBS 7.5.3 r31815 running on a Vortexbox Appliance, V 1.7.  Touch
w/Hardware V.5.  Touch: FW 7.5.3 r9283.  Duet: FW 67.