Phil Leigh;622431 Wrote:
> The logic in the Xilinx handles the TCP to i2S conversion - ie the core
> audio logic - just prior to the DAC(s). This is inside all ip3k devices
> (ie not Touch or Radio). Therefore, odd AUDIO behaviour can sometimes be
> traced to a glitch in the Xilinx which is resolved by reflashing it.

Ah! Many thanks for that - understood, though you've got my mind racing
as to root cause.

Have always considered Xilinx CPLD technology far less impressive
(compared to their FPGA technology) and programming issues have
abounded in the past,  though haven't ever encountered a *repeatable*
issue that could be solved by reprogramming one. Umm...

Thanks again

--
snottmonster