I seem to remember that even Michael Fremer admits to playing people
cdrs he has made of different turntables and phono amps to show the
difference between them. How does this work if the vinyl magic is
removed? I appreciate that it is theoretically possible, but it seems
odd that the differences between the 2 most expensive turntables in the
world could be completely apparent through a poxy cdr.Try carrying ut
the same thought experiment to apprciate the sonic differences between
a DCS DAC and an EMM one after recording and cutting to vinyl.
Hell-oooo! (as I believe they say in the USA).

--
adamdea