Audio reproduction is a multi-dimensional problem. The two groups
Audiophiles (Art of sound) and non-Audiophile (Science of sound) are
unable to answer many unanswered questions.

Our tendency as humans is to come to a conclusion because our minds
cannot deal with infinitum comfortably. We know that speakers and space
are the weakest link in the audio chain so majority believes that suddle
changes are irrelevant heck even the temperature and pressure can change
the sound. But all things being equal suddle changes can be noticeable.
I am not sure if they are desirable.

I think every body should take a middle ground, if someone can hear a
difference power to them and if majority of folks cannot, good for
them.

On the other hand we have many religions and countries so we'll always
argue! Just grow up and ignore what you don't agree with.

Cheers!

--
MediaCenter

Source Device: Transporter
Amplifiers: Tri-Amped NAD C272 x 3
Speakers: x-Statik Passive Crossover Removed
Crossover: Active MiniDSP x 2 (3 Way)
Pre-amplifier: NAD C162
Room Correction applied using REW