Its interesting when some objective testing tries to shed some light on
what may be an objective variable that is behind audible differences,
but I dont think it makes much of a contribution in and of itself. It
may add to the knowledge base in some way or another.

There have been recent studies come to light on "internal ringing" in
capacitors and how to overcome it. I wouldnt rush out to buy that brand
of cap just because they claim to have solved this problem. It may add
to what is known about good capacitor construction. All the better for
the consumer.

--
earwaxer9

System: modified Winsome Labs Mouse, modified Maggie MMG's, Transporter,
HSU sub 12, MSB DAC to 500 watt sub slave amp, JPS labs power cords,
Silver audio interconnect, Audioquest Granite speaker cable.