snottmonster;632861 Wrote:
> AS you yourself commented earlier - there are so many variables, and I
> would add so many varieties of equipment, that it is hard to always
> know what to suggest and debugging can become a daunting task.
>
> But - this is why the direct connection step was so important. You
> problem was clearly network related, but the direct connect ruled out a
> problem with your network equipment, and isolated it to be either your
> Touch or your PC.

Agree entirely.  The nagging me to do the test was the right thing to
do, even though I was rather grumpy about it.

However, Soundcheck please note, the advice in the TT 2.0 documentation
to set the NIC to "100MBIT Full Duplex" .

I think that for some NICs at least, that's absolutely the wrong thing
to do.  I suggest you at least qualify your advice.

--
PasTim