Curt962;633235 Wrote:
> I'm looking forward to getting back to my work domicile where I can try
> out my new AudioLense 2.0!    Despite my disappointing experience with
> DRC (using another software method) I really think that DRC is, or at
> least could be the beauty of computer based audio.
>
> Just playing around with the AL software suggests that it is far more
> user friendly than the other program I tried...which had me flying
> blind (IMO) thru much of the process.   Lots can go wrong as I found
> out.
>
> I'm super excited to give it a try, and if I have even modest success
> with it, I'll be a happy boy.
>
> Question:   Is there any way to get streams such as Rhapsody to be
> processed by Inguz/AL?    I have tried proxied streaming (to route
> streams through the server) but no joy.    Much of my listening is done
> via Rhapsody and it would be great to have the audio processing applied
> to it as well as music taken from the hard drive.
>
> Ideas??

Not really my area of expertise... I have Internet radio (mp3 and aac)
playing happily via SBS and Inguz, but I guess that's not what you are
talking about? ( I don't use Rhapsody, Pandora, Spotify etc).

--
Phil Leigh

ain't what you'd call minimal...
Touch(wired/XP) - Audiolense 3.3/2.0+INGUZ DRC - MF M1 DAC - Linn 5103
- full Aktiv 5.1 system (6x LK140's, ESPEK/TRIKAN/KATAN/SEIZMIK 10.5),
Pekin Tuner, Townsend Supertweeters, Blue Jeans Belden Digital,Kimber
8TC Speaker & Chord Signature Plus Interconnect cables
Stax4070+SRM7/II phones
Kitchen Boom, Outdoors: SB Radio, Harmony One remote for everything.