Well finally decided on stands!

Custom Design stands ordered rs202 I think and with a custom made plate
and one column will be filled. £110.00

Dealer has agreed full refund on the brackets.

The one remaining question is this, I'm going to experiment with the
positining of the speakers. They will be quite close to the stud wall
(back wall) to improve the bass.

Once I've decided on the position do I feed the speaker cable in the
stud wall and drill back through the plaster ? The remaining speaker
cable will be concealed in the stand.

The other end of the cable would come through the Labgear single width
cable entry exit plate and the airlocks plugged into the amp.

Alternatively have the cable under the carpet ? This means I'll
probably be able to cut the Chord Rumour cable in half as I ordered 2 x
4m lenghts.
Should be able to sell it on!

Anyone interested in buying my Dynaudio audience 70 floorstanders ?

--
tank121