browellm;636011 Wrote:
> The Scanspeak Revelator is one of my favourite ever tweeters.

This project includes Discovery (low-end) d2608-913000 tweeters but I
will say they are chunky for tweeters.

I think the first cabinet will be 3/4 glued tomorrow.

The woofer compartment is the only place I can put crossovers if they
would ever need attention. I am thinking they could go on the sides of
the cabinets using studs into the MDF with rubber bushing below and
above and a wing-nut over a washer and lock-washer.

Is this worth the effort or should I just bury the crossovers in the
bottom of the cabinet?

pski

real stereo doesn't just wake the neighbors, it -enrages- them.. It is
truly the Golden Age of Wireless