InTheBath;636700 Wrote:

> If I do a blind test of two cables, they might sound the same to me. If
> I am allowed to see the cables and know how much they cost, one may
> sound better. I may enjoy my music more with that cable in place.

Nothing wrong with that but going public simply stating one is better
is the wrong attitude. Unfortunately the internet is full of bold
statements without substance.
You may enjoy such things in an esotheric forum then or in several
other audio forums.
What i like about a forum i hang around and write some words is to know
there are several people with knowledge and a healthy dosis of
scepticism.

--
Wombat

Transporter (modded) -> RG142 -> Avantgarde Acoustic based 500VA
monoblocks -> Sommer SPK240 -> self-made speakers