JohnSwenson;642521 Wrote:
> Could you post the manufacturer and model number of those oscillators?
> With that I can look up what they are make a decent guess as to how
> good they are.
>
> John S.

John,

thank you much for your reply, very informative. I cannot tell the
maker or type from the cryptic letters-and-numbers on the oscillators
themselves, so I shot Fidelity Audio an email and hope they reply. Will
post as soon as.

The reason I was thinking about a separate power supply for the clock
was that they give the input range for their regulator as "5-12 V", so
what I get from the SBT supply is very much at the lower end. But now
I'll take your advice and invest in a few music downloads instead ;)

Thomas

--
Tom186