Hi Percival Sweetwater / Soundcheck

Sorry But I have No Circuit description or diagram over the SBT.
In my work as R&D HW engineer I have a lot knowlegde regarding RF and
Digital circuits and the related components.
This knowledge is what i'm been using for re-engineering the SBT.
Please be aware of I have only made modifications for the SPDIF output
and only for the Coax output, not on the analog section. I have also
measured the Ripple of 5V Supply for the SPDIF optical transmitter and
USB.
For now, I have not spend time to reduce this ripple. I have only
measured at the optical transmitter connector and this ripple is pretty
big. I bet, that there will be improvements in sound stage if this
ripple is reduced.

--
Caad