Angusy;649995 Wrote:
> I did enable SSH in the "Advanced" Touch menu. I've gone through those
> preliminary steps many times. The touch actually states the username
> and password login on the screen after enabling the SSH. I'll try it
> all again tonight.
I'm using WinSCP version 4.3.4.  I get the 2 error messages you mention
but then WinSCP starts the connection and works fine.

If it still won't work you might want to see if there are firewall
issues (assuming you have one)?  Has anything else changed?

--
PasTim

Server on Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit, 2 CPU, 2GHz, 4GB, FLAC files. Touch
on Ethernet (in another room).  Analogue out to ageing Quad Hi-Fi. An
old (wireless) laptop controls the server using Chrome.