bluestang;651827 Wrote:
> Thanks for the tip alec_cat.  Just started reading throught this thread
> this weekend...lot's of great info here.
>
> So let's see if I have this straight.  If I hardcode your code above
> into the rcS file, then it will always set it for me correctly?  Even
> if I reboot and the pid's change?
>
> Do you have Soundcheck's mod hardcoded as well?  If so, do you wish to
> share these two areas of your rcS file?
>
> Thanks!,
> Dave

Hi Dave. Mine assumes the process IDs which are constant in my setup
right now, and it therefore works fine right now. It's not as robust as
Lintweaker's longer script inspecting the process names to obtain and
then set the process priorities using IDs as variables. In future,
should firmware upgrades change process IDs, Lintweak's script is
neutral to that.

--
alec_cat