Hey guys, great work on the SB_priority script, before I tried the
hardwired values, but it probably was not complete because of diff
process numbers-- I played around a little bit & it def manipulates the
sound!

Any theories on what is happening, are we just adjusting the noise /
jitter going down the spdif line?

I wonder if Caad, or someone with good equipment can measure the ps
jitter numbers when maniputating the priorities.

--
sckramer

Touch (TT 2.0 mods) - PSaudio DL3 DAC (Cullen 4 mods) - PSaudio Trio
C-100 Amp (Cullen 3 mods) - Energy Veritas 2.2i  speakers (mundorf
silver oil capacitor, inductor, and resistor mods) - Martin Logan Depth
i (x2) --  PSaudio ac3 power cables - PSaudio Duet - Cardas clear light
interconnect -- black cat veloce digital cable - Audioquest slate
biwire spkr cables