erland;653960 Wrote:
> Sample rate(for example 44100) is in: tracks.samplerate
> Sample size(for example 16) is in: tracks.samplesize
> Bitrate(for example 1020301) is in: tracks.bitrate
> Lossless flag(for example 1) is in: tracks.lossless
>
> I think the database structure described on the wiki should be fairly
> correct:
> http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/SlimServerDatabaseStructure
>
> It's probably fairly easy for someone that knows XML to customize the
> Custom Browse bitrates menu to make it possible to browse by samplerate
> or samplesize instead.

Thanks for the reply, Erland.  I verified these schema fields you
mentioned and yes, the data is there as you suggest.  I'm a developer,
very comfortable with XML, SQL, etc.  If you would you be so kind as to
suggest the approach I should take, I'd be happy to extend your Custom
Browse plugin to support what I'm looking for here and I'll post the
patch/update for you here.  I don't know the layout/architecture of
your code so a suggested approach would be very helpful.

Thanks!
Daniel

--
emeraldcityeg