erland;654537 Wrote:
> Thanks I will include something based on this in the next plugin
> release, basically my plan is:
> 1. A new Multi Library plugin library option ("Only high resolution")
> which you can select to create a virtual library that only contains HD
> music. This will make it possible to filter any Custom Browse based
> menu based on this library so it only shows HD music.
> 2. Two new Custom Browse plugins menu templates ("Bitdepths" and
> "Sample rates") to make it possible to browse your whole library by bit
> depth or by sample rate.
>
> They are available through the download links in respective plugin page
> already now but they will be officially included in the next release of
> respective plugin.
>
> To be able to use the download links, you need to first configure a
> "Browse templates directory" (in Custom Browse) and/or a "Library
> templates directory" (in Multi Library), just point these settings to
> two empty directories and downloaded templates will be put in these
> directories when using the download links in the Custom Browse and
> Multi Library web interfaces.

Thank you Erland.  Just curious, when do you think you'll be officially
releasing the next version?  I definitely look forward to upgrading to
your version.

Also, is there any sort of query caching that I can enable on the
version I posted for you yesterday?  I noticed that there is some
significant lag in loading this "HD Albums" view, both via my iPad
"iPengHD" native app and via the Transporter's own menus.

--
emeraldcityeg