Mnyb;656264 Wrote:
> Fs=1/Tp call it Fp Tp= planck time
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planck_time ;)
>
> now where done in the time domain this is the shortest unit of time
> that is meaninfull to physics.
>
> wonder what the spl of perfectly still cold air still in it's gas phase
> is ? ( the air molecules moves around, this can no be silent )

Hmm I bet this would sound really good. The problem is 96 bit samples
at 1Tp intervals for 1 second would create enough data to fill up 10^30
1TB hard drives. Don't think we will be storing music at that resolution
any time soon. That's a lot of hard drives for 1 second of music!

--
agillis

rip, tag, get cover artÂ… All you do is insert the CD!
http://vortexbox.org

agillis
Lead Developer VortexBox