adamdea;656327 Wrote:
> Mind you it might nearly sound as good as vinyl. I remember Michael
> Fremer claiming that only 32/384 would match vinyl. Can't remember what
> his argument was but completely baffling.

Wait a second, are you implying that at 32/384 begins to skip? Do these
hi-rez recordings also have crackles, pops and audible surface noise?
And last but not least does the dynamic range also decrease as the
resolution goes up? Maybe than digital will be the equal of vinyl.

--
ralphpnj

Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels -> Snatch -> The Transporter ->
Transporter 2 (oops) -> Touch