Hi all, I've just moved house and having left my old speaker cables
under the floor of the old place I need to replace them. My old cables
were of the hose pipe variety and didn't lend themselves to being
tucked under the edge of carpets - I would like some ideas about
suitable replacements which *do* lend themselves to concealment -
finally are wireless kits such as on offer from Kef any good ?. I know
this is not a *Slimdevices* question but I do have a TP and SB and this
forum is the best I know for audiophile related questions

Regards

Pete Kane

--
pkfox

When the going gets weird - the weird turn pro. Hunter S Thompson

CD's -> EAC/Grip -> ReadyNas NV -> CAT5 -> Sonicwall -> TP -> Meridian
551 -> Monitor Audio Gold -> Me :-)