just installed everything and listened to my test files in order to
evaluate.
the word that keeps popping up in my mind is 'clearer'. Everything is
more transparent, low-level details show up more easily. Seems like I
have a blacker background.
I spent the whole afternoon experimenting with power chords so I'm very
aware of how the sound of the system was before with these same test
files.
Thanks a lot Klaus.
best regards
André

PS: just donated ;)
PPS: I work semi-professionaly with music production so chance of
placebo effect is definitely lower than normal. I'm also a musician
having studied Composition for 7 semesters at a University. Just so you
guys know where I come from.

system setup: SB Touch (with TT3.0 mods)>Camelot Uther 2.0 Mk4 (with
factory 24/192 Anagram chip upgrade)>Gryphon Tabu 2/100>KEF Reference
201.2

--
reverendo