First off, I want to thank Klaus for his efforts and for sharing them
with the world.  I've been delighted with the 2.0 toolbox and feel it's
brought by system to a level that I have never heard before.  A donation
is on the way.

I did all the 3.0 installs except screen off, and sat down to a long
listen last night.  To my ears, I lost liquidity and heft in the mids
and lost punch in the mid-bass.  Things sounded more digital.  I might
have perceived more details in the highs, but at a cost it seems.  The
sound is more brittle.  We're talking subtle differences, so I'm going
to leave the mods in place to get used to them for a few days.

Setup:  Hardwired SBT > Wyred4sound DAC-2.

--
cymbop