lake_eleven;668299 Wrote:
> +1
> TCP Optimizer: I have done this once. I think the optimizations are
> permanent on the system (not lost when server PC restarted).
>
> Fidelizer: I set the 'Audiophile' level optimization instead of
> extreme. Is this ok?. Are the changes done by Fidelizer permanent on
> the server PC, or should this be run on every PC restart??.
>
> Recommendations pls!.

Permanent for TCP Optimizer
To be run at each restart for Fidelizer (autorun@startup option seems
to have disappeared it the latest release)

Tried Audiophile setup and could not wake up my PC anymore from
screensaver mode (keyboard not responding) so I reverted to
Professional. I think Extreme might be extremely buggy/risky if you
intend to use your PC for anything else than audio streaming, what is
not my case.

--
evdplancke