cfraser;668835 Wrote:
> I think you got it right on your previous post. Very shocking for
> people, and your ears become retrained. Just try going back to the old
> way after a while... Oh yeah, and you get way more critical about SQ
> too.

For some reason unclear to me, some people equate 'analog' sound with
mushy, fuzzy sound. Nothing could be farther from truth. Good analog
sound is razor sharp, crisp, and extremely stable. Which is what I'm
hearing now with this TT3.0 mod.

cfraser;668835 Wrote:
> If the Abraxas version you ripped was the Columbia Legacy SBM version, I
> have no doubt it sounded even better: it *is* better.

I agree. But why is it better? Do you know anything about that?

--
magiccarpetride